"Soft Wash" Low Pressure
"HOT WATER" Cleans Better
Hours: Mon - Sun 7am to 9pm
Affordable Painting and Power Washing
Kent and Sussex Co.
AFFORDABLE PAINTING and POWER WASHING, LLC
Customer Agreement/ Terms and Conditions
Please review this entire page. By scheduling services, verbally agreeing to services, or signing up for services means you agree to all the terms, conditions and specifications of the services that will be rendered to the property be serviced.
Customer Agrees to the Following:
* Provide APP with a water source to perform any pressure washing services and make sure to turn on all outside spigots.
* Driveway should be clear of automobiles for house washes and items removed from, under, and around the deck should be placed at least twenty feet from the deck.
* Clear the working area of all objects (grills, moveable lighting, furniture, plants, etc.). This includes items on or attached to the deck if deck power wash is to be performed and all items around the house if a house wash will be performed. A $25 charge may be added to the bill if APP is required to move items from or around the deck or house. (Make APP aware if there are problems with moving items prior to the projects start date).
* Children and pets should be kept away from the work area while the work is in progress (safety) and after exterior surfaces are washed.
* Make sure the windows are closed tightly and notify APP of any damaged window seals or leaks. If you want your windows and exterior windowsills cleaner, you will have to remove the window screens. This will allow the operator to access the dirt on the bottom of the sill and rinse it out properly. If your windows are not sealed properly there may be some leaking, for which APP will not take responsibility.
* Provide APP with exclusive access to areas covered by the estimate/proposal.
If you have any questions about the work you have scheduled APP to perform or would like to make changes, please contact APP as soon as possible prior to service.
A $25 charge will be assessed and added to the invoice if APP arrives to the service location and the owner has negated or failed to complete any of the task on this document resulting in APP not be able to begin or complete the project. (i.e. spigots are turned off, windows are open for house wash, items in service area, other contractors are within the specified area covered by the scope of service and the pressure washer or sprayer can not be operated)
Please make checks payable to (APP or Affordable Painting & Power Washing):
$ 100% payment of the total cost is due upon completion of the project.
$ Discount coupons must be presented at the time of the estimate/proposal.
APP strives to maintain a profession and positive reputation all communities. All referrals, references and comments are much appreciated.
Terms and Conditions
APP guarantees all products and labor supplied under this agreement to meet or exceed standards of the trade.
This warranty does not apply to any service or product not provided by APP.
The warranty does not apply to any damages caused by factors beyond the control of APP, such as:
Existing structural defects or products not supplied by APP
Improper maintenance, unusual or usual wear of the surface or surfaces near the area being serviced. (rotted wood, loose or pealing paint , loose siding, loose gutter/parts, loose shutters, dry rotted screens, dry rotted dryer vents, etc..
APP shall only be obligated under this warranty for structural damages that are a direct result of operator error and discovered and reported within 1 day of said completion. Upon receipt of written notice APP shall be allowed 30 days from date of receipt for the purpose of inspecting the premises. APP shall have sole option of repairing or contracting repair work correcting any structural damages that are a direct result of operator error.
By scheduling you authorize APP to complete the work as specified on the proposal/estimate. You release APP from property damage unless damage is caused by gross negligence or willful misconduct. APP is not responsible for damage to loose siding, windows, paint, wood trim, shutters, gutters, or screens. Any damages due to the above are the responsibility of the owner.
Depending on the surface being cleaned (siding, wood, vinyl, brick, stone, stucco) a wash process is chosen that will best clean the siding while providing lasting protection against the elements. Mildew, mold, and fungi are not only removed, each of our house washes contain a mildewcide that kills the spores from which these growths originate resulting in a much slower return of these intruders. Any stains or spots that are difficult to clean will be given individual attention (i.e. gutters and down spouts). Note: Some area may be cleaner than others.
A Hot Water Soft Wash by APP is a great way to protect and beautify your most important investment.